DragonFang Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonFang Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon Cyan

Go down 
+3
The Elder
DarmaniGirl
The Avelian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Avelian

The Avelian

Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Laminis dive bombed down towards the ground and then suddenly spread her wings to slow down before landing.

"Let's go.." Vinny said as he jumped off of Laminis and returned her.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Vita nodded and returned Fata as well, looking over at the building. "...hmph. I don't see anything terribly suspicious about it..."
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:02 pm

"I don't see anything either..." Vinny said as he crept along the side of the building.

Vinny spotted a Team Moon member around the coner and let Syndra out.

"Syndra do it.." Vinny said.

Syndra snuck up on the grunt and stabbed him straight through the back.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Vita said nothing, but walked over to the guard. Mors waved his flames, which suddenly leapt and sparked. The guard spasmed violently once, then was still, clearly dead.

The Chandelure's flames were noticeably larger, but nothing else happened. Vita merely said, "I suppose this is a Moon base, then."
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:52 pm

"Obviously....Thanks Syndra...you're almost as ruthless as mom and her bisharp..." Vinny said as he returned Syndra.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:18 pm

(dat reference)

"Doesn't look like there are any more guards around... let's look for a way in. Come on." Vita dashed along the span of empty wall and checked around the corner.
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:51 am

Vinny followed along and then stopped, "The front door has gotta be trapped..." He said as he look around the corner.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:57 am

"Any other ideas, then? Unless... Mors?" Mors wavered its flames in what must be a 'no.' "...alright then."
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:33 am

"Hmmm...Zane check the door..." Vinny said as he let Zane out.

Zane head smashed the door and some explosives went off barely scratched him.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 3:56 am

"...that doesn't really work, but fine." Vita sighed and let out Fata. "Cover your ears!" She warned Vinny a second before she actually ordered Fata to do it. "Hyper Voice, Fata!"
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:24 am

Vinny looked at Fata and then moved behind Zane.

"What the hell?" Vinny muttered.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:44 am

"Come on, let's run in. You blasted the door open, I took care of all the people who are now aware someone has broken in." Keeping Fata outside of her Pokeball, Vita ran inside of the building, grabbing Vinny's arm to drag him along.
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:22 pm

"Yeah just run inside...that's smart..." Vinny said as he was pulled along before he returned Zane.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:36 pm

"Shut up!" Vita hissed, dashing past guards still in a stunned state. "Okay, we need to find things. Where will we find those things?"
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Vinny stopped, "She didn't...."

Vinny punched a wall

"She didn't tell us what she wanted!!!" Vinny yelled.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:53 am

Vita stopped running and facepalmed. "Oh for the love of Arceus. Just loot everything you can carry that looks mildly technological. And quickly. Because I think people are bound to stop being stunned by LOUD NOISE AHHH soon."
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 7:36 am

Vinny rolled his eyes and started taking random things.

"What the hell was that?!" A grunt said as he was recovering.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:51 pm

"Mors, can you?..." Vita asked, gesturing towards the grunt. Mors shifted and used Confuse Ray on him.
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:59 pm

The grunt fell on the ground and then hit his head on the floor.

"Uh,,,okay...?" Vinny said as he picked up one last item.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:36 am

"Do you think that should be enough? Because we should be getting out of here."
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:37 am

"It'll have to be enough..." Vinny said as he began to walk back to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
The Elder

The Elder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:46 am

Vita nodded and followed after him.
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 8:57 pm

As Vinny steped outside he looked up into the sky and the suddenly went back inide, "Shit!" he exclaimed as he dropped everything.
Back to top Go down
hudhouse

hudhouse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:37 pm

Name: Gus (Rest of name is unknown)
Appearance: A overweight teen, who tends to wear a black jacket and a blue T-shirt, wears a pair of special glasses designed by zooming lens and rotom tech, also tends to wear shorts whenever possible.
Description: A person who is sensative, and will attack anyone if they anger him enough, but tends to like information and likes to make people smile.
Three Pokemon: (all pokemon are female) Empoleon, Banette, and Greninja
---------------------------------
Rushes into the building screaming, and dives behind a crate
"Alright Whatever was out there was screaming...." slowly looks at the confused gaurd who slammed his head on the floor.
"....alright what is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
AuguryOfRuin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Name: Anette

Appearance: Anette has shoulder length green colored hair, her eyes are colored ligth purple due to a mutation is her genetics due to poison she got into her system from a dragalge which caused her eyes to start producing purple pigment, making her eyes effectively purple. Shes 185 cm tall(do the math to feet and inches yourself) she allways wear a team moon uniform, due to working there as a rogue agent.
Description: Anette has a very special bond with her Dragalge due to allmost getting killed by its poison while capturing it. She allmost never puts dragalge back to its pokeball due to it being effectively her bodyguard. Her dragalge is also a bit overgrown from its kind, landing its height in 2 meters. Dragalge and Aggron are her signature pokemon, Aggron she prefers to keep in its pokeball due to its very reckless nature and dangerous strenght. Her aggron is very uncontrollable, usually smashing the first thing that manages to piss it off. She is also a high ranked officer of the team moon, so if she is seen with someone from outside the team moon, very few dare to ask questions. If anyone does it is allmost guaranteed to be her superior, to which she just explains to working as a double agent for the team moon. Anette does not really care for the ideology of anyone, she just goest with the flow and with the team she feels like going with. Team sun is a very prefered opponent, she literally hunts for team suns officers to capture them and then either sell it back to the sun if paid well enough or take for intergoration back at team moon. Her body is also immune to the poison dragalge creates, due to it being able to produce the antidote reguired for it.
Three Pokemon: Only two she has is Vinclis (Aggron) and Venenun (Dragalge)(in the future more will come maybe)

Anette is walking towards the base as she spots Vinny outside the base "Venenun, use sludge wave to create a track of poison and use it to speed up your slide towards the base!" Dragalge does as commanded, soon anette jumps on top of it as they both come with guite fast speed sliding on the poisonous sludge towards the base. From on top of dragalge, anette takes a boosted jump inside, landing perfectly right inside, dragalge quickly coming to her side. "Now you two have exacly 10 seconds to assure me you are not from team sun before my dragalge over here says goodbye to both of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Cyan   Pokemon Cyan - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Cyan
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonFang Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Teen Roleplay-
Jump to: