DragonFang Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonFang Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Section Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon Cat

Demon Cat

Section Rules Empty
PostSubject: Section Rules   Section Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Welcome to the Kid's Roleplay section! I'm Max (I'm a girl, by the way -_-), and these are the rules:

1. No language. Occasional use of "crap" is fine, but everything else is a big no.

2. Keep the violence to an absolute minimum. Decapitation, stabbing, and pretty much all other forms of violence are not encouraged. At all.

3. Do NOT overuse smileys in posts Exclamation That's a big no-no. Evil or Very Mad It's tempting, but it's also rather distracting (take this part of the post as compared with other parts of the post as an example). jocolor If you post too many smileys, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy an admin will most likely edit your post. Sad Don't do it. Evil or Very Mad

4. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. You need to respect the admins, the mods, the other posters, and yourself. So don't go bashing other people, spamming, or anything else that's rude to the others on the forum. They're people too.

5. Keep your RPs section-appropriate. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Sonic the Hedgehog, H2O: Just Add Water!, Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson are all examples of age-appropriate roleplays for this section. Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, The Hunger Games, Divergent, Merlin, and Maximum Ride are probably topics that would be best in the Teen or Mature sections. Original RPs may or may not be appropriate depending on the content.

6. No whining if an RP doesn't go the way you want it to, even if you created it. These games are for everyone to play, so you have to let the people play.

7. No godmodding. What is godmodding, you ask? It's where you make your character too powerful. Your character has to have some vulnerability, and they can't be all-powerful.

8. No blowing up the universe. I think this is pretty self-explanatory.

9. Listen to other people. If someone else started an RP, please follow their rules and templates. If you break the rules, we will know, and we may penalize you depending on the offense.

10. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
The Avelian

The Avelian

Section Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Section Rules   Section Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:42 pm

I like them. Now I have to write the other ones...
Back to top Go down
Demon Cat

Demon Cat

Section Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Section Rules   Section Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:53 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Section Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Section Rules   Section Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Section Rules
Page 1 of 1